- 3+ Hours of Live Hands-On Demos along with recorded videos
- Lifetime access to the recorded videos
- Course Completion Certificate
- Dedicated Email Support for all of your queries.
Who can enroll in this course?
- Professionals with no programming experience.
- Anyone who wants to progress their career in Continous Testing
- Anyone who wants to progress their career in Devops
Jenkins Introduction and Installation
Jenkins Integration: Email, Slack, Ansible, Docker, Github, and Bitbucket
Jenkins Management and Tool Configuration
Jenkins Jobs: Freestyle, Pipelines, Multibranch, MultiConfiguration and Organization.
Jenkins Build Steps- Upstream+Downstream Jobs, Shell, and Batch Commands, Workspace Clean up, Alerts, Report Generation, and Report Viewer.
Jenkins Build Triggers- Remote API Triggers, Schedule Triggers, Polling Triggers, Job-Based Triggers, and Webhook Triggers
Jenkins Nodes Management and Master-Slave Configuration
Jenkins Build Metrics, Charts, and Reports.
Live Chat And Support: For Any questions or support please contact us on below channels-
Jenkins Hands-On Demos
- Hands-On Demo 1: Jenkins Installation
- Hands-On Demo 2: User+Tools+Plugins Management in Jenkins
- Hands-On Demo 3: Security Configuration in Jenkins
- Hands-On Demo 4: Set Up Master Slave Configuration In Jenkins
- Hands-On Demo 5: Jenkins Ansible Integration
- Hands-On Demo 6: Jenkins Bitbucket Web-hook Integration
- Hands-On Demo 7: Jenkins Email Alerts Integration
- Hands-On Demo 8: Jenkins Slack Alerts Integration
- Hands-On Demo 9: Jenkins Build Triggers Using Remote API, Polling, Webhook & Cron
- Hands-On Demo 10: Jenkins Jobs: Freestyle, pipelines, multibranch, Multiconfig and Github Org
- Hands-On Demo 11: Jenkins Pre Build Steps, Running Shell and Batch Commands
- Hands-On Demo 12: Jenkins Post Build Steps
- Hands-On Demo 13: Password and Report Management in Jenkins
- Hands-On Demo 14: Chart and Metrics Generation in Jenkins
- Hands-On Demo 15: Jenkins And Docker Integration
- Git Repositories Used During Demos